Sunday, July 22, 2012

Update! With Words! And a few pictures, of course.




Neglected blog! How are you? I see you have not disappeared, that's cool... I am sorry I have been ignoring you. Those bloggers out there who have a baby and then go on to update their blog and write about everything, I BOW TO YOU! HOW on earth do you do it!?!?!?! Now that she is a bit older and will sleep for a bit longer on her own, I can commit to blogging again! Twice a week. Maybe just once. We will just have to see how it goes.

Luna is 4. Months. Old. FOUR WHOLE MONTHS! Can you believe it!? My tiny precious 6 pound 6 ounce baby is now over 18 pounds. Yes. My 4 month old weighs 18 DELICIOUS ROLY pounds. My boobs are rockin' and she is thrivin'.

    I am about 1/3 of the way finished with writing her birth story, but you'll have to sit tight and wait on that. Because I can't seem to write it all out in one sitting. I wanted it to be awesome, complete with screen shots of my Twitter account, because I (and others) tweeted throughout labor, and I thought it would be a nice addition, but now I am thinking that is more hassle than it's worth.

   Let's see. I have been doing shows, which is going really well. Luna goes to rehearsals and loves to watch, and then Eric sees the shows in pieces and takes care of Lu during the performances. I just got cast in a show called "Scary Musical: The Musical"... it is a cheesy slasher musical, sure to be hilarious! Rehearsals have not started but I am pretty stoked for it because it guarantees me time out of the house each week. I LOVE being able to stay home with The Baby, but at the same time we BOTH love to get out of the house a bit every day, and with the weather being in the broiling degrees, we can't just walk around outside. My porcelain child would for sure get sunburned.

I am in the process of starting another blog. My....4th? Blog in 3 years? I just can't find one that feels like home.

Okay okay...pictures of The Luna. She's a sweetie. She has a hemangioma! I don't even think I have blogged about her hardly at all. Wow! You guys don't know what you're missing. This baby is fabulous. Hilarious. Fat. Quirky as the day is long. So...like...24 hours quirky. I cannot handle her sometimes. Because of all the cute and all the slobber. AH! I can't wait to blog all about her. Tomorrow.





















We love her so much! I wish I could post the other 140 pictures that I wanted to include with this, but I think you get it. The baby. She's cute. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh precious baby!!! She looks so much like her daddy, don't you think? And the joy!! THE JOY!!!! Hooray for her, and your boobs. Thank you for posting the pics, loving it over here! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! And more often than not, I will comment back! Win-win!